Valuing our clients from around the world, Vertec Scientific is a trusted leader in the medical imaging and radiotherapy markets. The integrity behind our sales and service inspires and unites the people of Vertec. We embrace innovative development and science - bringing ideas, products, and services to advance our customers ambitions. Together, our customers and Vertec touch the lives of millions of people every day, building lasting relationships in which all of us can take pride.
- Vertec’s corporate headquarters is situated in Silchester, UK, with a sales/service work force based in strategic areas of the country.
- Vertec has a subsidiary company in South Africa, VertecSA, based in Johannesburg.
- Vertec is ISO 9000 accredited since 1995 and are WEEE compliant (reg no. WEE/AD0070TY)
- Vertec became the first overseas distributor for Hologic Inc. in 1986, and are now the UK market leader in Bone Densitometry/DXA.
- Vertec holds the product license for a small radiation monitoring device - the Bleeper
- Among the companies we represent are: Hologic Inc., Scanflex, Viatronix, SwissRay, Siemens and Neurologica.
- Vertec has become the UK's major supplier of Mini 'C'-arm systems for extremity imaging with the Fluoroscan 'Insight' system.