NeuroLogica believes that all people, regardless of where they live should have access to high-quality medical imaging. Based in Danvers, Mass., NeuroLogica Corporation, develops, manufactures and markets advanced medical imaging equipment.
World's First Cordless/Wireless Head and Neck Mobile CT
1. Bore Sized to Accommodate Heads with Room for Masks, ICPs, Bandages, etc.
2. Scan Plane is Close to Outer Surface to Allow Scanning of the Neck.
3. Battery Compartment.
4. Patented "Centipede" Drive System Moves the CT Over the Patient.
5. Dual Stainless Steel Handles for Ergonomic Transport.
6. Easy to Use Color Touch Screen LCD, which is movable and tiltable.
* Standard NeCT * CT Angiography * CT Perfusion * Xenon CT * Multi-Slice * Battery Operated * High Resolution * 2D and 3D viewing * Full Connectivity * DICOM Transfer
For Use in ER, ICU, Interventional, Surgery, Private Office
ImageTouch Screen Control Panel Located on Side of Scanner
* Easy to Use * Preset Protocols
CereTom™ WS is the wireless workstation for CereTom™ and CereTom™ vCT
Wireless Transfer between CereTom™ and CereTom™ WS
CereTom™ WS is intuitively designed with all modern radiological necessities
* Compatible with all PACS * Modality Worklist * MPR * 3D * CTP (Optional) * XeCT (Optional) * Capture/Restore Images * Virtual Tilt * FSR Compatible